Website Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and cookies policy govern Silver Arrow Chauffeur Services’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Silver Arrow Chauffeur Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website namely Sean Whitfield whose registered office is 23 Emsworth Close, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7LT, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
When booking with Silver Arrow Chauffeur Services you will be bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- We cannot be held responsible if the information given to us by the client or a third party is incorrect.
- For inbound flights it is essential that the client gives us the ARRIVAL date and NOT the departure date, clients will be charged if the information is incorrect.
- We have, under exceptional circumstances, the right to subcontract to the same standard.
- Every effort will be made to transport you to your destination BUT we cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- Drivers will track your flight and come into the airport 30 minutes after the aeroplane touches down with a name board with your name or company name on it.
- Please fill in the booking form correctly, as if there are any discrepancies we cannot be held responsible.
We hope these conditions are clear and simple and we at Silver Arrow Chauffeur Services look forward to doing business with you.
Contact us today for further information.